|10 min||20 min||30 min||2|
|4 head||Baby bok choy (chopped)|
|1 cup chopped||Carrots|
|1 cup diced||Celery|
|1 cup||Kale (chopped)|
|1 cup||Sweet potato (diced)|
|1/2 cup sliced||Yellow onion|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|227 gm||Tofu, regular, extra firm (2/3 of pkg for 2 people)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice tofu into 5 equal pieces and roast tofu and sweet potato for 10 mins each side.
3. Follow instructions to cook quinoa as per package.
4. In med high frying pan with 1 tsp of oil, add onions and cook for 3 minutes then add carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add Bok choy and kale and cover with lid, stirring occasionally for approximately 5 minutes.
6. Chop cooked tofu into bite size cubes.
7. Combine quinoa, veggies, sweet potato and tofu into bowl and serve.
8. Sprinkle with soya sauce.
is an important source of plant-based protein!
is an excellent source of fiber which promotes healthy digestion!