|10 min||2 h||6|
|1 cup||Water (for potatoes)|
|8 potato||Potato (peeled, cut into wedges)|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for potatoes)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for potatoes)|
|1 tbsp||Oregano, dried (for potatoes)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (for potatoes)|
|1 1/3 kg||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (trimmed)|
|1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for marinade)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (for marinade)|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried (for marinade)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for marinade)|
|1 tsp||Black pepper (for marinade)|
|1 1/2 tsp||Salt (for marinade)|
1. To prepare the chicken: Mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. In a large bowl combine marinade with chicken thighs and make sure they are all well coated. Leave in fridge for at least an hour, more is better of course.
3. Preheat oven to 420F. Put all the ingredients into a large baking/casserole dish and toss. Season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. The potatoes should have a nice golden crust.
5. Flip them over to expose the other side and season lightly with a bit more salt, pepper, and a little oregano. Add 1/2 cup more water if baking dish appears to be getting dry. Bake for another 40 minutes or until the potatoes are golden (again).
6. Serve the chicken with store-bought tzatziki or just some plain Greek or Balkan yogurt if desired.
7. Add home-made Greek Salad and enjoy!
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!