|10 min||45 min||4|
|1/2 medium||Red onion (chopped)|
|4 sprig(s)||Dill, fresh (fresh)|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper (freshly ground)|
|1/2 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese (or goat feta)|
|1/2 cup||Dill pickles, low sodium (chopped)|
1. Cut the red onion into thin slices, reserving 4 of them for serving.
2. Finely chop the remaining red onion slices, garlic, dill and pickles.
3. Transfer to a mixing bowl, then add the ground turkey, salt, pepper and feta.
4. Use your hands to gently blend the mixture.
5. Form into 4 equal patties that are 3/4- to 1-inch thick.
6. Barbecue or cook them in the oven or freeze for later.
Serve with a side of lightly sautéed - peppers, zucchini or eggplant
is a great source of lean protein!