|10 min||20 min||6|
|12 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 1% M.F.|
|1 tsp||Onion powder|
|1 tsp||Granulated garlic|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|142 gm||Baby spinach|
|2 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|1 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese|
|2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
1. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, onion powder, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat olive oil and add spinach. Cook spinach until it is slightly wilted, 3-4 minutes.
3. Add in cherry tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are softened, 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir in egg mixture and cook until the eggs are set, about 7-9 minutes. Stir the eggs as they cook so they turn out scrambled.
5. Once the eggs are set stir in the feta and quinoa and cook until heated through.
are a great source of protein and they contain important B vitamins!