|10 min||0 min||4|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (thinly sliced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (thinly sliced)|
|1/4 medium||Red onion (thinly sliced, or diced)|
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes|
|1 cup||Kalamata olives|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (English cucumber, chopped)|
|1/2 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Dill, fresh (finely chopped, for dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt (for dressing)|
|1/3 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Red wine vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried (for dressing)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (for dressing)|
1. Prepare salad ingredients by chopping 3 peppers into bite size chunks, cut tomatoes in half, cut cucumbers lengthwise into quarters and then slice, thinly slice red onion or dice.
2. Add all vegetables into a large bowl or container.
3. For the greek salad combine all dressing ingredients in a small container or jar.
4. Store feta cheese and olives in a small container in the refrigerator until dinner.
5. Shake up dressing and add to your salad until you have the desired amount. Sprinkle with olives and feta cheese.
complement a meal by adding additional nutrients, raw vegetables provide recommended intake of vitamins C and E