|5 min||20 min||25 min||3|
|1 bag||Green/yellow string beans, raw|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Wash the beans in a colander under cool water, and pat dry using a tea towel or paper towels. Place beans in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add olive oil, sea salt and paprika to the bowl and toss to coat the beans. Make sure you coat all of the beans in the seasoning and oil mixture.
4. Place the beans on a baking sheet and shake out the sheet so that the beans aren't overcrowded.
5. Place the beans in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye out in case they are done before that or if you want to cook them longer to be more crispy. Serve immediately.
To make AIP friendly omit paprika.
Green beans are a wonderful low-carb vegetable that contains the antioxidants vitamin A & C.