|10 min||20 min||30 min||4|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|3 cup||Baby spinach|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (seeded, diced)|
|2 mango||Mango (seeded, diced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (seeded, diced)|
|1/4 cup||Italian salad dressing (vinaigrette) (or favourite vinaigrette)|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Season the chicken breasts and marinade in 1/4 cup of the salad dressing if you have time.
2. Grill on both sides of chicken on medium-high heat until cooked through (165F), about 7 minutes on each side. Let cool and cut into strips.
3. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of the chicken and temperature on the grill.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, toss together the diced mango, the diced avocado and the diced red pepper with about 2 tsp of a vinaigrette dressing.
5. Serve the grilled chicken over arugula, kale and spinach with mango and avocado salsa on top.
is high in lean protein and aids in muscle growth and repair of microtears after exercise