|10 min||20 min||6|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/3 cup||Red onion (chopped)|
|908 gm||Beef, flank, lean|
|1 pinch||Kosher salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Basil, fresh (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Oregano, fresh (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|4 medium||Tomato (chopped)|
1. Pierce steak all over with a fork. Season generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder and set aside about 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, combine onions, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
3. Let onions sit a few minutes with the salt and balsamic. Combine with tomatoes and fresh herbs and adjust seasoning if needed.
4. Heat grill or broiler on high heat. Cook steak about 7 minutes on each side for medium rare or longer to taste.
5. Remove from grill and let it rest on a plate for about 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Slice steak think on the diagonal; top with tomatoes and serve.
is a great source of protein and B12!