|10 min||10 min||20 min||4|
|454 gm||Beef loin steak, lean (fat trimmed, cut into 1-inch chunks)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp||Garlic (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium|
|2 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 small pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch chunks)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (cut 3/4-inch thick)|
1. Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic and sesame oil in a sealable plastic bag or bowl.
2. Add strip loin and toss to coat.
3. Toss red peppers, zucchini and red onion with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Alternate beef and vegetables on skewers. Heat grill to medium-high.
5. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning, or until meat is at desired degree of doneness.
Medium Rare - 145F
Medium - 160F
Well Done - 170F
@heb.com for grill times and temp
Serve and enjoy!
is a great source of protein and contains a significant amount of B12!