|10 min||20 min||6|
|450 gm||Spaghetti, whole-wheat, dry (cooked - gluten free)|
|6 tomato||Roma tomatoes (seeded and chopped)|
|1 cup||Basil, fresh (chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (finely chopped)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3/4 cup||Goat cheese, semi-soft|
|1 medium||Lemon (cut into 6 wedges)|
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Cook pasta in pot of water for 6 minutes or according to package.
2. Cut one dozen 8×12″ pieces of aluminum foil. Layer foil so that you are using 2 per packet. In a bowl, toss together pasta, chopped tomato, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil. Spoon one serving of pasta mixture (about 1 1/4 cups) into the centre of each packet.
3. Squeeze lemon wedge over pasta before adding the lemon to the packet. Spoon a few teaspoons of goat cheese into packet.
4. Bring long edges of foil together, then roll it up to secure it. Roll edges of packet to form a closed space (do not squeeze out all of the air).
5. Reduce grill heat to low, then place packets on grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes, shaking packets halfway through cooking.
6. Remove from grill and serve immediately.