|30 min||5 min||6|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
|1/2 medium||Red onion (for avocado salsa)|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Lime juice (fresh) (or juice from 2 limes)|
|908 gm||Atlantic salmon, farmed (cut into 6 pieces)|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil (for salmon)|
|1 dash||Salt (for seasoning)|
|1 tsp||Cumin (for seasoning)|
|1 tsp||Paprika (for seasoning)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (for seasoning)|
1. Mix the salt, cumin, paprika, and black pepper together. Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the grill in the meantime
3. Combine the sliced avocado, chopped onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
4. Place Salmon on the grill and grill to desired doneness (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat
5. Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
To make AIP friendly
omit Paprika and Cumin
is an excellent source of protein, and contains high contents of Omega 3 fatty acids
is high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are beneficial for heart health