|10 min||15 min||4|
|4 fillet (4oz)||Atlantic salmon, farmed|
|2 tbsp||Sesame oil (divided evenly)|
|1 tsp||Ginger, ground|
|4 tbsp||Soy sauce (divided evenly)|
|2 tbsp||Green onion (chopped)|
1. Cover each piece of foil with sesame oil in equal portions.
2. Put salmon fillet into the centre of each foil piece and pour 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
3. Put chopped spinach, ginger, and onion on each piece of salmon equally.
4. Loosely, wrap salmon steaks in foil, but so that you could turn them over while cooking.
5. Heat grill to 325oF (160oC) and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
Salmon is an excellent source of protein, and omega 3 fatty acids
Spinach is extremely nutrient-dense containing high amounts of vitamin K, vitamin C, and folic acid
Use Braggs Amino Acids instead of soy sauce
Serve with steamed brown rice or baked sweet potato