|3 h||15 min||4|
|1 1/3 kg||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless|
|1 tbsp||Turmeric, ground|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander)|
|2 tsp||Coriander, ground|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (peeled)|
|2 tbsp unpacked||Brown sugar|
|3 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and put into a large bowl.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor until a paste forms.
3. Mix the paste with the chicken chunks. Refrigerate for an hour or two to let the flavours combine.
4. Soak bamboo skewers in water.
5. Thread the chicken on the skewers, packing tightly together.
6. Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally until cooked through, for 10 to 15 minutes.
To make AIP friendly - omit Coriander
For additional nutrition - weave through your choice of vegetables between chicken pieces before grilling
Some vegetables that go nicely - bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant