|10 min||10 min||10|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|1/2 cup||Goat cheese, herb, soft|
|8 olive(s)||Kalamata olives (finely chopped)|
|1 tsp||Kosher salt|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Zucchini Prep:
3. Remove zucchini from the grill. Set a wire cooling rack on top of a bowl to give the cooling rack extra clearance from the counter.
4. Drape the zucchini pieces on the rack to cool. This method will stop the zucchini from steaming will cooling.
5. Place goat cheese in a medium bowl. Stir olives into the goat cheese.
6. Spread a layer of the goat cheese mixture onto one side of each zucchini piece. Gently roll each piece of zucchini. Serve.
is a great source of potassium which helps to maintain water balance in the body!