|10 min||30 min||1|
|1 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|1/4 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|4 tbsp||Marinara pasta sauce|
|1/2 cup shredded||Dairy-free mozzarella cheese shreds, Daiya (as needed)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (diced, as needed)|
|1/2 medium||Zucchini (thinly sliced, as needed)|
1. In a tin pan, mix up the oats, egg, and flax seed until it covers the bottom of a tin pan. Use a pie tin pan so no oil required!
2. Place in oven at 350F for about 15-20 min until firm.
3. Chop your desired veggies.
4. Once crust is firm, take the crust out of the oven. Slather with tomato sauce.
5. Then pile on the cheese and veggies and place back in oven for about 15-20 min keeping temp at 350F. You can do 375F if you like your crust crispy.
6. Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!
Add any of your favorite toppings!