|15 min||0 min||4|
|2 1/2 cup shredded||Chicken, cooked|
|3 medium stalk(s)||Celery (organic, chopped)|
|1 cup chopped||Apple (organic)|
|1/4 cup||Cranberries, dried|
|2 tsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (unrefined, mineral-rich salt & organic black pepper)|
|1/2 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F. (organic, unsweetened)|
|1/2 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 5% M.F., Liberte (unsweetened)|
1. Combine the chicken, celery, apple and cranberries in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and lemon juice. Mix into chicken mixture.
3. Stir in the parsley. You could substitute with cilantro or fresh spinach.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve wrapped in organic romaine lettuce leaves or on sweet organic bell pepper halves.
If you are preparing chicken breast, fresh:
Additional cooking methods for chicken!
is a great source of lean protein and aids in muscle growth and repair!