|10 min||15 min||25 min||12|
|1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1/2 cup||Applesauce, unsweetened (or any fruit puree)|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil|
|1/4 cup||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup|
|1 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|3/4 cup||Spelt flour|
|1/2 cup||Dark chocolate chips, vegan|
|1 tsp||Baking powder, gluten-free|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder/soda, salt and cinnamon.
(Optional to make this gluten free by using gluten free oats and flour)
3. In a separate bowl add together milk alternative, maple syrup, coconut oil, and applesauce.
4. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
5. Add in blueberries and/or chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
Serve and enjoy!