|10 min||20 min||8|
|908 gm||Chicken, ground, lean (or turkey - organic)|
|1/2 cup||Dill pickles (finely chopped, organic)|
|3 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped, flat leaf)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt, fine|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh (finely chopped)|
|2 medium cracker||Crispbread rye cracker (finely ground (optional))|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (ground)|
1. Combine ground chicken (or turkey), pickles, parsley, dill, garlic, chili powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
2. Grind the 2 Crispbread rye crackers in a food processor and add to the bowl and mix well. (optional)
3. Make into 1/2 inch thick patties and place on well greased baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Right before cooking burger patties, oil the grill grates with avocado oil or another high smoke point oil. It's best to use a large pair of tongs.
5. Place chicken patties onto grate and cook for 7-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of patties register at 165 degrees F.
6. Remove and serve immediately on sourdough bun or on top of a butter lettuce leaf.
7. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, mashed avocado. The toppings are endless!!
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!