1. Grate the zucchini on the small grater setting and set aside.
2. Add the almond milk to a pan and heat until its warm, then add the grated zucchini and oats. Cook this gently until the oats begin to soak up the milk and the zucchini softens. This should take a few minutes.
3. Add the egg whites and keeping stirring as they cook – make sure your pan isn’t too hot or you’ll end up with scrambled egg whites in the porridge. After a couple of minutes stirring, the egg whites will turn white and you can remove the pan from the heat.
4. Next add the cocoa, protein powder and stevia and stir. At this point test for sweetness. Add as little or as much protein powder or stevia as you wish.
5. Spoon your zoats into a bowl, add your toppings and enjoy!