|10 min||15 min||25 min||4|
|3/4 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|2 cup slices||Strawberries|
|1 cup pitted||Sweet cherry, raw (sliced)|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (or other liquid sweetener)|
|1 tsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1 pinch||Kosher salt|
|1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw (chopped)|
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, slice strawberries and cherries and place in a large bowl along with blueberries
3. Mix the dressing ingredients (maple syrup, balsamic, lime juice, salt) in a small jar and adjust to taste if necessary. Note: You may have to double the dressing recipe if your salad is quite large.
4. Fluff cooked quinoa with a fork and add to large bowl with fruit. Combine. Pour on dressing and mix well.
5. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until serving time.
are packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins and they are a great source of fiber
is very high in fiber and is a complete protein, it is low on the glycemic index and naturally gluten-free