|10 min||1 h||4|
|2 medium||Red onion|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper|
|6 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 bunch||Thyme, fresh|
|1 tsp||Paprika, smoked|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
2. Quarter the tomatoes and place them in a large baking dish or roasting tray (roughly 25cm x 30cm).
3. Peel the onions and cut into large wedges, then de-seed and roughly chop the peppers. Add all these to the tray along with the chicken thighs.
4. Squash the unpeeled garlic cloves with the back of your knife and add to the tray, then pick over the thyme leaves and sprinkle over the paprika.
5. Add the oil, balsamic and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Toss everything together really well to coat, then spread across the tray, making sure the chicken is not covered by the vegetables.
7. Roast for around 1 hour, or until the chicken is golden and cooked through, turning and basting it a couple of times during cooking with the juices from the tray.
8. Serve the traybake with a green salad or with a little rice, polenta or a loaf of crusty bread to mop up the juices.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!