|45 min||20 min||8|
|1/2 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese|
|1/2 cup shredded||Mozzarella cheese|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/4 cup||Romano cheese|
|1 1/2 tsp||Salt (1tsp for dough and 1/2 for toppings)|
|1 tsp||Granulated sugar|
|1/4 cup||Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)|
|1 cup||Water (warm)|
|2 cup||All-purpose white flour|
|1 packet (individual)||Yeast, active dry|
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy- about 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Knead well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and let the dough rise until doubled in volume- about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Cook the spinach over medium heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat after it is wilted and lightly season with salt.
5. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape.
6. Scatter mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza base and spread the spinach over this.
7. Sprinkle the Romano cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and a pinch salt.
8. Return to the oven and bake for further for 10 minutes.