|10 min||30 min||8|
|1 1/3 kg||Beef, ground, extra lean (grass-fed - organic)|
|1 medium egg||Egg|
|1 medium||Yellow onion|
|1 can(s) (16 oz)||Tomato sauce, canned (divided)|
|1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|3 1/2 tbsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick (divided)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl or mixer combine all meatloaf ingredients.
3. Place meatloaf mixture into a greased pan. (I used 2 bread pans)
4. Bake for 1 hour or until inside is no longer pink.
5. Remove from oven and top with the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning mixture.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
is a great source of protein and vitamin B12!
Serve - with a side of lightly sautéed green beans, corn or carrots!