|5 min||15 min||2|
|4 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|2 fillet (170g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|1 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 tsp minced||Ginger root|
|2 tsp||Wasabi powder|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small sauce pan stir together white wine vinegar, honey, coconut aminos, ginger root and wasabi powder.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
4. In a large oven-proof skillet, melt your coconut oil on high. Sear the salmon skin side up for about 3 minutes.
5. Turn the fillets, and pour on half the glaze. Place the skillet in the oven for 4-6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet , and your desired done-ness.
6. When cooked, remove the fish from the oven, and pour over the reserved glaze.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!