|5 min||45 min||50 min||4|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (cut into 1-inch pieces - organic)|
|2 cup||Frozen broccoli|
|2 tsp||Cornstarch (+ 1 tbsp cold water. Alternative thickeners: arrowroot or barley flour)|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium (or coconut aminos)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (divided)|
|1/8 tsp||Black pepper|
|1/8 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 cup||White rice, parboiled, dry (organic)|
1. In a large non-stick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 minute.
2. Add the honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until chicken is lightly browned and no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
3. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to the pan; stir to coat.
4. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into chicken mixture.
5. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
6. Steam the rice and serve.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!