|30 min||25 min||4|
|1 1/3 kg||Chicken thighs, with skin|
|1/4 cup||Soy sauce (or coconut aminos)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Rice wine vinegar|
|6 medium||Carrots (halved)|
|1 head||Broccoli, raw (cut into florets)|
|227 gm||Russet potato (cut into cubes - organic)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soya sauce, garlic, and vinegar.
2. Place the chicken in a baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the marinade, reserving the rest. Allow the chicken to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Arrange the chicken, carrots and potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer,
5. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes.
7. Add brocolli and drizzle with the reserved marinade. Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
8. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
is a good source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!