|10 min||15 min||20|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1/2 cup hulled||Sunflower seeds|
|1/2 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
|1/2 cup||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|1/4 cup||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
|1/4 cup||Apricot, dried (unsulphured, chopped)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together tahini, honey, maple syrup and sea salt.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a tablespoon, place spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking sheets (mixture will be a bit loose).
5. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, rotating baking sheets from top to bottom of oven about halfway through.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing the cookies (cookies will harden as they cool).