|10 min||20 min||8|
|4 cup||Red mini potato (halved)|
|2 tsp||Vegetable oil|
|3 tbsp||Tahini (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Honey (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Grainy mustard (for dressing)|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Salt (for dressing)|
|4 cup||Baby spinach|
|1/4 cup||Mint, fresh (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (sliced thinly)|
1. On a baking tray mix potatoes and oil together.
2. Place in oven and bake at 350F for 20 mins or until almost soft
3. Mix all dressing ingredients in a cup
4. Lay spinach and mint on serving dish. Mix roasted potatoes with half the dressing, reserving some for garnish.
5. Add potato mix and bell pepper on top of the bed of the spinach mint.
6. Garnish with pecans and extra mint. Drizzle remaining dressing over top to serve.
are high in fibre and a good source of vitamin C and B6