|10 min||15 min||4|
|1 onion(s)||Sweet onion (chopped)|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (chopped)|
|50 gm||Bacon (chopped - turkey - nitrate free)|
|2 large||Tomato (chopped)|
|1 can (15oz)||Whole tomato, canned|
|1 can (15oz)||White beans, canned|
|4 large egg||Egg|
1. Fry the onion, bacon and green peppers in some olive oil.
2. Add the paprika and garlic.
3. When the onions are soft, add the fresh tomatoes.
4. Add the jar of tomatoes and the jar of the beans.
5. Allow to heat through.
6. Add an egg for each person and allow them to poach in the liquid (just add them and wait for them to cook.)
are a good source of protein and fiber!
contain important B vitamins and are a great source of protein!