|10 min||25 min||3|
|3 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1 medium||Summer squash (diced)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (sliced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped into 2-inch pieces)|
|1 medium||White onion (chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tbsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|2 tbsp||Rosemary, dried|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Paprika, smoked|
|1/4 cup||Balsamic vinegar|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare one large baking dish and lightly coat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
3. In a large bowl, toss the sliced zucchini, squash and onion with 1 tbsp olive oil until evenly coated. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
4. Cover each chicken breast with 1 TB of hummus each.
5. Place all vegetables on the bottom of a 9×13 dish in an even layer. Lay the chicken evenly on top. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the chicken and vegetables.
6. Lightly season the entire dish with chopped rosemary and paprika. Thinly slice the remaining lemon, and place a few thin slices in the dish.
7. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top.
8. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Cooked chicken thermometer should read 165F