|1 h 15 min||20 min||5|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil (or other fat; butter, ghee, coconut oil)|
|1 medium||White onion (diced)|
|908 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean (or desired meat)|
|2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 tsp||Paprika, smoked|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/2 tsp||White pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Chipotle seasoning|
|1 cup||Bone broth, Organic|
|1 can (14 oz)||Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes|
|1 can (7oz)||Green chiles, canned|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower|
|2 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1/2 cup sliced||Yellow onion|
|1/2 cup||Water, filtered|
1. Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot and add the fat to the pot.
2. Once melted, add the diced onion and sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Coat the stew meat in all of the spices in a separate bowl.
4. Add seasoned meat to the Instant Pot to sear the meat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the broth, tomatoes, and green chiles. Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the vent is closed.
6. Change the setting to Manual and adjust the time to 30 minutes.
7. Release the vent when it beeps, and allow the pressure and steam to escape.
8. Remove the lid and serve over cauli-rice (next recipe).
1. Using a handheld cheese grater or a food processor fitted with a grating attachment, grate cauliflower florets into “rice grains.”
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the riced cauliflower, and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes, until onions are translucent.
4. Add water, cover and steam for 5 minutes, until the cauliflower is cooked and the water has been absorbed.