|0 min||8 min||3|
|6 medium egg||Egg|
1. Plug in your Instant Pot.
2. Pour one cup water in the bottom of the stainless bowl.
3. Place in a stainless strainer/steamer basket (there is one that comes with the IP or you can use one like this).
4. Place of eggs on top of the opened steamer basket. Put the lid on Power on and press the MANUAL button.
5. With the “-” button adjust it to 8 minutes on the display.
6. Close and lock the lid and make sure the vent on top is closed.
7. Let the IP do it’s magic and then do the quick release valve.
8. Let cool slightly and vent completely before opening lid.
9. Transfer eggs to fridge or allow to cool slightly before eating right away.