|25 min||5 min||6|
|1 cup||Couscous, dry (Israeli couscous prefered)|
|1/4 cup||Dill, fresh (chopped, for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp chopped||Shallots (for dressing)|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|2 cup||Cucumber (diced)|
|171 gm||Salmon, smoked|
|3 cup||White beans, canned (drained and rinsed)|
|2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Bring a medium saucepan of heavily salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the couscous and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing: Place the dill, oil, lemon juice, and shallots in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, and whisk to combine; set aside.
3. When the couscous is ready, drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain again thoroughly.
4. Add the couscous, beans, cucumber, salt, and smoked salmon to the dressing and toss to combine.
5. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Let sit at least 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 1 day before serving.
is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids which are great for inflammation
are a great source of protein and are very high in fiber which make them great for digestion