|10 min||55 min||3|
|2 breast(s)||Rotisserie chicken breast, skinless (organic rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store - pre cooked)|
|3 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|2 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|2 tsp||Garlic salt|
|3/4 cup shredded||Mozzarella cheese|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes well and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until soft and a fork can prick through the middle.
3. Cut in half and scrape the inside out and set aside.
4. Drizzle skins with olive oil and bake for 10 more minutes or until skins are crispy.
5. In the meantime, shred cooked chicken breast, chop spinach, and add remaining ingredients. Mix.
6. Mix chicken mixture together with sweet potatoes.
7. When the skins are done baking, fill each skin with the chicken/sweet potato mixture.
8. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
are an excellent source of beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for immunity and vision health!