|10 min||15 min||4|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|3 tbsp||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1 small||Yellow onion (finely diced)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp||Lemon peel (zest) (optional, but so good)|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Sage, fresh (finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Basil, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1/4 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (finely chopped)|
|3/4 tsp||Sea Salt (or to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (or to taste)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, with the exception of the 1/4 cup of almond flour, until well combined.
3. Wet your hands slightly and form 1 1/2-inch meatballs. You should have about 16-18 meatballs.
4. Roll the meatballs in the almond flour and place them on a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
6. Serve immediately.
To make nightshade free - omit red peppers