1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Lightly spray a 12 cup “mini” muffin pan with organic coconut oil, or line with “mini” paper muffin cups and spray lightly.
3) In a bowl, mix the coconut flour and baking powder.
4) In a separate bowl, blend eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla bean powder until smooth.
5) Slowly add the dry ingredients, coconut flour and baking powder, to the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps.
6) Gently fold in the blueberries and stir until evenly distributed.
7) With a spoon, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling until just over half full.
8) Bake the muffins for about 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Keep your eyes on them as they will cook fast being “mini's”.
9) When fully cooked, take them out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before placing them on a cookie rack.
10) Enjoy warm! :)