|5 min||30 min||35 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder|
|1/2 tsp||Onion powder|
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Peel and slice jicama and place in bowl.
4. Pour in olive oil and seasonings. Stir to coat.
5. Lay the jicama sticks on to a parchment paper/Silpat lined baking sheet (leave space between the pieces).
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing half way through baking time.
is high in antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and beta carotene. It contains dietary fiber which promotes digestion