|10 min||30 min||4|
|30 medium||Blue mussel (in shells)|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 dash||Tabasco sauce|
|1 tsp||Tomato sauce, canned|
1. Rinse mussels well, and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over each mussel.
2. Peel and finely chop garlic. Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet and stir-fry the chopped garlic for 2-3 minutes.
3. Wash tomatoes, clean the skin, cut into small cubes and add to garlic. Cook until the tomatoes soften but not until they lose their structure and get mushy.
4. Add a teaspoon of tomato paste and a few drops of Tabasco. Add salt and stir. Stew for 5-7 minutes. Carefully dress the mussels with a generous amount of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Place the baking sheet with the mussels in a preheated 200 degree oven for 10-15 minutes. Make sure that the dish is not burnt. Once the cheese is slightly browned, remove the muscles from the oven. Serve.