|10 min||0 min||4|
|1 bunch||Kale (curly, remove from stem, rinse and chop)|
|10 sprout||Brussels sprouts (sliced)|
|1/4 cup||Slivered almonds (toasted)|
|1/4 cup||Sesame seeds (toasted)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
|1/4 cup||Tahini (dressing)|
|2 tbsp||White wine vinegar (dressing)|
|2 tsp||Miso paste (dressing)|
|2 tsp||Maple syrup, pure (dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Red pepper flakes (dressing - a pinch)|
|1/4 cup||Water (dressing)|
1. Chop kale leaves into bite-sized pieces and place in serving bowl.
2. Chop off and discard the stem of the Brussels sprouts then slice them thinly and add to the serving bowl.
3. Mix together tahini, vinegar, miso, maple syrup and pepper flakes.
4. Whisk in the water until the mixture is smooth.
5. Pour the dressing over the kale and Brussels sprouts and toss well.
6. Top with toasted almonds, sesame seeds and sliced avocado.
is a an excellent source of carotenes, vitamin C and B6, it is high in fiber which is helpful with healthy digestion
are rich in antioxidants and high in fiber, one serving meets the daily requirement of vitamin C and vitamin K, they may help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels