|4 min||6 min||10 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|3 large egg||Egg|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)|
|2 tbsp||Salsa, ready-to-serve|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
1. Wash kale in cold water and remove stems.
2. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the almond milk.
3. In pan, warm 2 tbs of oil on medium heat. Toss in the kale; stir; cover, and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Uncover and stir kale, pushing it over to side of the pan, making room for your eggs.
5. Stir and scramble eggs continuously until cooked. Feel free to mix the kale into the egg scramble, or keep them separate.
6. Salt and pepper to your taste.
7. Serve with your favourite salsa and/or fresh avocado.
are a great source of protein, they are rich in selenium, vitamin D and B12
is an excellent source of carotenes, vitamin C and B6 and is high in fiber