|10 min||0 min||2|
|227 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, grilled (thinly sliced)|
|6 cup chopped||Curly kale (remove from stem)|
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)|
|3/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, shredded|
|1/2 large egg||Egg (coddled, cooked about 1 minute)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|1/8 cup||Lemon juice|
|1/8 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Kosher salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|2 medium tortilla(s)||Whole wheat tortilla|
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips and season lightly with salt pepper and herbs of your choice
2. Sauté the chicken strips on a hot skillet, turn after about 2-3 minutes. Cooked chicken should be heated at 165F
1. Bring a pot of water to boil
2. Set up an ice bath
3. Submerge the cracked egg into the boiling water for 1 minute
4. Remove and immediately place in ice bath for 1-2 minutes - yolk should be slightly runny and remain unbroken
1. In a bowl, mix together the half of a coddled egg, minced garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk until you have formed a dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Add the kale, chicken and cherry tomatoes and toss to coat with the dressing and ¼ cup of the shredded parmesan.
3. Spread out the two tortillas. Evenly distribute the salad over the two wraps and sprinkle each with ¼ cup of parmesan.
4. Roll up the wraps and slice in half. Eat immediately.
is rich in lean protein which contributes to muscle growth and repair