|15 min||15 min||2|
|1 bunch||Kale (washed, drained well and torn into bite-sized pieces)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Wash and dry kale leaves, patting with paper towel to get out all the moisture. This will make for a crispy chip.
3. Remove stem and tear leaves into smaller, 2-inch pieces. Toss with olive oil and lay flat in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle with salt and any other spices you like.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turning at least once, until the edges are crispy, but not burnt.
6. Remove from oven and serve.
is one of the top superfoods! It is a great source of vitamin C, iron and calcium!