|4 min||15 min||2|
|1/2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (To taste)|
|1 tbsp||Nutritional yeast (More or less, to taste, optional)|
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees
2. Remove kale leaves from the steam and tear into bite size pieces
3. Wash and thoroughly dry kale
4. Lightly drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt
5. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, approximately 10 to 15 minutes
6. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast, place in a beautiful bowl and get your crunchin’ on!
is known as one of the top superfoods on the planet!
It is rich in vitamin A and C which are antioxidants and it is a good source of calcium!