|10 min||5 min||3|
|1/3 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Honey (for dressing)|
|250 gm||Fig, raw (about 1 cup)|
|2 cup||Grape tomatoes (halved)|
|4 cup||Kale (chopped)|
|1/3 cup||Red onion (thinly sliced)|
|4 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated, low fat|
|16 large||Shrimp, raw|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Toss shrimp in drizzle of oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Over med-high heat grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side - set aside.
3. To make the dressing:
4. Chop kale into ribbons, halve grape tomatoes, quarter figs and slice red onion thinly.
5. Combine vegetables into large bowl and drizzle dressing over top and mix.
6. Add shrimp and sprinkle/grate parmesan over the salad.
is one of the top superfoods on the planet.
It is abundant in calcium and vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants and important for immunity!