|10 min||18 min||18|
|1/2 cup||Cocoa butter (melted but not hot)|
|8 tbsp||Swerve Sweetener, granular (about 1/2 cup; or coconut sugar - not keto)|
|4 large egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Coconut milk (full fat)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|2 1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill (superfine)|
|4 tbsp||Collagen peptides (about 1/4 cup)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|1 1/4 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 cup||Frozen raspberries (roughly chopped)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degress Fahrenheit.
2. Line a muffin tin with unbleached parchment liners or silicon muffin liners.
3. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients except the frozen raspberries. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the melted cacao butter and sweetener.
5. Add the remaining wet ingredients and continue mixing.
6. Add in the dry ingredients while the mixer is running. When thoroughly combined, turn off the mixer.
7. Fold in frozen raspberries.
8. Place roughly 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in each of the muffin holes.
9. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and cool.
11. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.