|5 min||10 min||1|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper (diced)|
|3 leaves||Kale (de-stemmed)|
|1/2 cup||Grape tomatoes|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Olives (sliced)|
|1 medium artichoke(s)||Artichoke (quartered)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
|3 cup||Lettuce, spring mix (mesclun) (mix of choice)|
|1 tbsp||Goat feta cheese|
1. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the peppers and kale in avocado oil until fork tender (about 2-3 minutes).
2. Add tomatoes and cook until soft (about 5 minutes total).
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and stir until scrambled. Add olives, artichokes and feta and wait for the feta to soften.
5. On a large plate, arrange a bed of mixed greens. Transfer the scramble on top of the greens.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
provide adequate protein and are a great breakfast option!