|15 min||25 min||40 min||4|
|1 head||Broccoli, raw (stems removed and separated in florets)|
|1/2 tsp||Chili paste, Gourmet Garden|
|1 tbsp minced||Ginger root (peanut sauce)|
|2 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds (toasted)|
|1/4 cup||Peanut butter, natural (peanut sauce)|
|2 tsp||Soy sauce, low sodium (peanut sauce)|
|1 package (1lb)||Tofu, regular, extra firm (cut in 8 slices)|
1. Between paper towels, pat tofu dry. Brush baking sheet with 1 tsp of the oil. Arrange tofu on pan; brush remaining oil over top.
2. Broil, about 8 inches (20 cm) from heat, until crisp and dry looking, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in steamer, cover and steam broccoli until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
4. To make the Peanut Sauce:
5. Serve tofu over broccoli. Drizzle with peanut sauce; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
is an excellent source of iron and calcium and is an important source of protein for vegans and vegtarians