|10 min||30 min||14|
|1 cup||Coconut flour|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|3/4 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (or coconut milk)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon peel (zest)|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice|
|6 large egg||Egg (room temperature)|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil (or ghee)|
|6 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (or honey)|
|1 cup||Frozen berries (pureed)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add the coconut flour and baking soda to a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the non-dairy milk, eggs, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice, and oil to the bowl and using a hand mixer, mix until well combined and smooth. As you continue to mix, the batter will thicken.
4. Pour the batter into silicone baking cups.
5. Drop a teaspoon of the berry puree on top of each muffin. Using a knife, make a twirly design.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow the muffins to cool on a wire rack. Once completely cool, serve.