|15 min||1 h 10 min||6|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|4 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (or use all chicken breast)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (for chicken)|
|4 tbsp||Butter, salted|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|4 tbsp||Herbes de provence|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|454 gm||Green/yellow string beans, raw|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for green beans)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste, for green beans)|
|2 tsp||Lemon peel (zest) (for green beans)|
|908 gm||New potatoes|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for potatoes)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste, for potatoes)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for potatoes)|
|6 lemon wedge||Lemon|
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees and warm a skillet on medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Combine butter, garlic, and herbes de provence in a bowl to make a buttery paste. Rub paste under the chicken skin. Brown the chicken in a skillet. Transfer to an ovenproof dish cover with foil and bake in oven for 35 minutes.
3. Up the heat to 425F degrees. Uncover and roast for an additional 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime, bring a big pot of water to a boil. Add salt and beans. Cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Strain and toss with extra virgin olive oil, salt pepper and lemon zest.
5. To make the roasted potatoes, toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 425F degrees for 30 minutes. 15 minutes into cooking time toss with minced garlic.
6. Serve chicken with side of potatoes, green beans and a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Never eat poultry that is raw, or not cooked through. Internal temperature of chicken breast pieces should be 165F or 74C degrees.
High in lean protein, it helps to build muscle and boost metabolism.