1. Place the cashews in a food processor, and mix until roughly ground so that only tiny pieces remain. Remove from food processor and set aside.
2. In your food processor, mix together the dates, ¼ cup (60 mL) coconut, coconut oil and lemon rind and mix until the dates are mashed.
3. Add the ground cashews and lemon juice and process until a ball of dough starts to form.
4. Remove dough from food processor and, with your hands, roll into ping-pong sized balls, then roll in shredded coconut.
5. Store in the fridge in an air-tight glass container for up to two weeks.